Data Analysis and Decision-Making Workshop
The growth and development of any economy depends largely on the quality of decision making that is informed by reliable data analysis. To enhance sound decision making and implementation of policies and programmes, reliable data analysis skills become critical.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the requisite knowledge and skills for analysis of data in decision making.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Discuss the significance of data analysis in decision making
- Analyse the range of processes involved in collecting and preparing data for analysis
- Apply various methods in data analysis; and
- Draw valid inferences for decision making
- Overview of data Analysis and decision Making
- Research instruments Design
- Data collection Techniques
- Sampling Techniques
- Research Hypothesis Testing
- Problem solving and decision Making
- Decision Making: Types and techniques
- Computer application in data analysis using MS-Excel, SPSS and E-views, SPSS, E-View, Grelt Software, Python
- Challenges of data management
Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, and case study. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce learning.
Research and development officers, consultants, Statisticians, Lecturers, Trainers and Managers in public and private sectors
Mode Of Assessment For Certification: 100 percent attendance/active participation
COURSE FEENormal Fee:
Discount Fee today: NGN 25,000
3 DAYS COURSE
Zoom Training Platform Online
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS SEMINAR ONLINE?
Fill the form below